- Five Keys to Hitting
- Terms and Words
- Grip & Hands
- Increasing Power
- Use of a "T"
- Soft Toss
- Batting Practice
- Opposite Field
- Rounding first
- Preparation and Fitness
- Mental Aspects
- Handling Adversity & "Slumps"
WHAT TO BRING:
- Glove, cleats, (bring bat & helmet, if available).
- Water bottle and snacks.
- Dress for the weather!
- Smiles, positive attitudes, & enthusiasm for learning!
- Lots of Fun!
- Opportunity to demonstrate baseball skills
- Up-to-date information
- Sound instruction and drills
- Effective coaching
- Verbal feedback for personal improvement
- Encouragement for success...in baseball & in life!
Coaches of BOYS OF BASEBALL - NATIONAL TRAVEL TEAM
$35 payable to BOYS OF BASEBALL*
[Note: No player or family has ever missed out, or not participated, because of limited/lack of financial resources].
HOW TO APPLY:
- Call a contact person listed below and confirm participation.
- Arrive early at the field to complete the application process.
KEY LOCAL CONTACTS:
1542 Whitehall Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
Directions from the Bay Bridge:
- take Rts 50/301 west across the Bay Bridge
- take the first exit (Sandy Point St. Park)
- turn right to cross over the highway to Whitehall Rd..
- go right onto the Whitehall Road
- the Days Inn is about a mile or so on the left
Directions from Annapolis area:
- take Rts 50/301 east toward the Bay Bridge
- take exit 30 (Whitehall Rd.)
- go left , Days Inn is about 1/2 mi on right
* BOYS OF BASEBALL - NATIONAL TRAVEL TEAM,
formed in 1995, is a
not-for-profit educational and
youth development charitable baseball
All contributions (beyond player participation
costs) are tax-deductible, and will help player/
Dr. Stephen E. Cosgrove,
Manager & Coach
BOYS OF BASEBALL - NATIONAL TRAVEL TEAM
1927 Watercrest Drive
Auburn, AL 36830
(334) 826-0307 Phone